Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Time On A Standstill- A Memorial Love Poem for The Beloved


Time On A Standstill

It’s not long the small group has passed through this way
Taking you on the shoulder towards the river that far
Vigilantly, cautiously so that you don’t get hurt
I look at the pass-away unstirred
The path seems like trembling
The sight becomes misty even in the midday since I ogle at.

Far away where the path has mingled with the river
Form the other side I came here getting married not so far
The bridal glace is not yet fade
Nevertheless the little team has taken you away.
Even I could not impede, you know?
Nor could I give you a farewell
There was no way out indeed
The last-call on the action
No time in hands, only the hurry to leave.
 eye filled with melancholy
eye filled with melancholy

You went away wearing just a piece of cloth
Left another for me
I wonder how overwhelmingly fair the piece is!
How broad its terrain is!
No scarcity, no objection, broad enough to wrap everybody.
In a while the team disappear with you on the shoulder. 

I have become so lonely
Who is left here for me?
Thought of moving on the other side of the river
To my own home, to my father
But I got stuck, could not go
How I can leave you behind, you tell me!

There is no assumption of the time
But a long period is over
Several nights passed sleepless, several days moved on from evening to night sitting on the yard.
The road is more there
Ravaging flood has washed away the community,
The erosion has washed away you as well
Time to leave this yard now
On the devouring flood our home is the last obstacle standing yet
No more hesitation to leave you behind as well
Time to go but
Somewhere there is a pullback, an attraction
Only the memory of that day coming in front again and again
A small team taking you away
My bridal bliss more established overnight, ashamed.

I am out from the room on the yard,
A full moon has come out
The mysterious moonlit is flooding the world around
The ravaging flood is heading towards, seems like the southern pillar is trembling
Holding a breath inside, I smile
Long after that day, a smile again: mild-mysterious-uncertain- mystifying smile
Seems like you are in front
I wonder how dynamic this earth is !
Yet I am unmoved, looking at you
Apparent and enlightened, time on a standstill !

No comments:

Post a Comment